Thursday, October 13, 2011

REFLECTIVE 3 : ON GLOBALISING HRIS ( PART I )


HRIS Models,
            All organization has their own vision, mission, and goals. HRIS models also can make sure that organization follow their strategic and standard to achieve their goals beside it can reduce the cost. Organizations also have their own types of business that is difference with others by focus on standard that they use to achieve their business goals. In this chapter, I have learnt about the types of model of Human Resource Information System. There are transnational, international, and multinational. During study this subject, it’s very difficult to me understand and make differentiate between this three models because the content look like same but actually there have difference meaning. I felt confusing when I need to choose which models for certain company that we discuss in lecture. In this Human Resource Information System, every model has their own strategies that they fixed for their own model and different with others. For this chapter, I still need more revision from others resource beside the lecturer itself. I think I need more explanation might be given to me understand, maybe the example base in real life situation. For certain company in Malaysia, we already know that our country have many foreign company, so that is hard to me differentiate each company by compare their models in HRIS. I will review again and make discussion with my classmate to share their opinion about this chapter and can make me more clearly about this chapter.
( 242 words )

Resources  : Lawler, E. E., & Mohrman, S. A. 2003. HR as a Strategic Partner: What Does It Take to Make It Happen? Human Resource Planning, 26(3): 15-29.           

No comments:

Post a Comment