Thursday, October 13, 2011

SUMMARY


         Human Resource Information System is the one way that can make help organization growth well, beside reduce of cost also time consuming. So far, when I have studied this three chapter of HRIS, I realize that all companies should use this information system to implement in their own HR activities such as planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, training, career development and others activity. Based on my understanding, Human Resource Information System has their own benefit and strength to the company for doing a great business based on networking relationship with others. Nowadays, all people use internet to communicate, to study and to search information. So that, by this system in organization that implement by human resource department, it’s very easy to all organization members know about their progress. Besides that, it can help their customer to make decision when they decide to make any transaction and purchasing in the company. Customer also more clearly with the organization services when they can access to the system and the procedure. For me, I will use this Human Resource Information System in my real working environment to make my work more productive and efficient. When I do my industrial training, at my work place they don’t have this specific system even they have system that connect with other branches. It might be limited access for customer and staff to make decision about the company service and transaction that company produce. So, Human Resource Information System are very important for organization nowadays in compete with others company and get more profit in achieve their goals.
( 260 words )

1 comment:

  1. Salam dari shah ye..tumpang lalu..nmpak nye

    ade entri yg trtinggl...kalu sudi follow skali ye..jom baca:



    Entri Pasal Nuffnang! : Says.my Pesaing Nuffnang!

    Giveaway Shah!  : Blog SC Follower Giveaway!

    Entri Blog Income  !   : 1st Cashout Says.my

    Ruang Iklan Murah!   : Pakej Iklan Murah!

    ReplyDelete