Monday, December 19, 2011

CONCLUSION

After study all topics under Human Resource Information System (HRIS), I have learned many all new things that can be implement by HR workers. The system that I have learn actually can help HR practitioners implement all HR function by implement the system. In order to develop the organization and develop employee, the system will help and make sure that the employees easy to develop and it will help organizational growth as well as the employees. By implement the system in the organization, they easy to reach the goals, vision and mission. I think that, when I remember all this things, I will use and apply it when I get the opportunity to use the system in my real workplace later. It more interesting than other traditional methods that have been use in organization before the new technology become in this era. In my opinion, world today are use technology and this Human Resource Information System is the right and best system that all organizational should have and implement in order to achieve the organizational goals. I like to learn more about this, because since my school time, I like to learn and use technology, so by learn this subject, I know that the system like HRIS is systematic system that help people in perform well in the job. So that, I can conclude that this subject can make sure that you know and able to implement the system based on HR function and it will interest you to make your job efficient and effective.
                                                                                                                                    (225 Words)

No comments:

Post a Comment